The Urban Wisdom Difference…
- We have a strong team of trainers and facilitators with Master degrees in the fields of Human Resource Development and Organisational Development.
- Our trainer pool consists of a good mix of practitioners and curriculum designers to give your learners the most engaging learning experience possible.
- Our programmes are highly customized to suit the industry and corporate needs of each company. (No, we do not believe in one-size-fits-all programmes!)
- We design our programmes by first putting ourselves in the learner’s shoes. How do we do that? By investing time to talk to your people and listen to the real challenges they face.
- We like to use the “Just-in-Time” learning approach which means learning is delivered in bit-sizes with a real-time application so that the learner can immediately put they have learned to use.
- We advocate experiential learning so every programme has an experiential element to it. Gone are the days of endless PowerPoint slides resulting in mental indigestion!
- We offer post-training initiatives e.g. 1-on-1 coaching or group coaching to ensure that the learning impact is sustained.
- It’s more than a business to us. It’s our passion to make a positive difference to people and companies.
We care. Period.